- This event has passed.
“Coffee with Lloyd” Webinar: The 3 Most Important Things I Learned From Bob Buford
February 27, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 amFree
If you have had a wise mentor in your life, you will know the feeling that you can’t quite tell where you leave off and he or she begins.
The influence of an older, seasoned leader infusing wisdom into your everyday life over many years is priceless. I had the privilege of journeying side-by-side with Bob Buford for more than 20 years. We began our friendship when I was just 36 and today I am 58.
It is hard to measure the impact of a mentor until many years pass – and they have for me. Today, as I review my thick file of hand-written notes and email and conversation notes from my times with Bob, here are the three that I believe have had the biggest positive lasting impact on my life.
One is about me and my unique design, one is about my future, and one is about what I have. All three have drastically changed how I live. More importantly, all three bring me great joy most every day these 23 years later.
In this 30-minute webinar with Doug Piper and me, you will benefit immediately from Bob’s wisdom in these three areas, but more importantly, pick up ideas for finding and benefiting from a mentor in your own second half.
For those who can stay on, there will be an interactive Q&A for an additional 15-30 minutes.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER & SAVE YOUR SPOT
View our previous “Coffee with Lloyd” webinars (on YouTube):
• Long-Term Investing: Investing Your Time & Resources in Light of Eternity
• New Year’s Resolutions…That Work!
• Deeper, More Meaningful Family Holiday Gatherings
• Surround Yourself for Maximum Impact
• 3 Essential Limits to Finishing Well
• The Science of Leverage in Your Second Half
• Designing Your Own Spiritual Renewal Retreat
• Taking the “Awkward” Out of Family Meetings
• Designing Your Own Low-Cost Probes
• A Conversation with Spouses of Halftimers
• Creating a Life-Changing Personal Board
• Including Your Spouse on your Halftime Journey