Halftime Affiliates around the world lead people in their cities via the Halftime Roundtable, a 12-month experience designed for men and women who want to transition from success to significance. Bob Buford, our founder and author of Halftime, Game Plan, and Finishing Well, has often said that the journey from success to significance happens “locally, over time, with others.” The Roundtable provides this unique environment.
Halftimers often wrestle with questions like:
- What do I want to be remembered for?
- What can I do that could make a difference in peoples’ lives?
- How do I go on this journey with my spouse and family that enables them to thrive in this season?
- Can my current marketplace role be a platform for living out my purpose? If not, how will I transition?
- What gifts has God given me that I am not currently using?
- What gifts has He given me that have been perfected over time?
- Which of my dreams have not been fulfilled?
- What gives life meaning?
The Investment in Your Life Includes
- Nine 1/2-day meetings over the course of a year
- One-on-One coaching with your trained Roundtable Leader between the group gatherings to address ideas, challenges, and serving opportunities unique to you
- A year-long partnership with 6-8 other successful individuals from your area who are serious about their second half calling and committed to helping you discern yours
- Halftime, From Success To Significance, Finishing Well and The Second Half books
- The Gallup “Strengthsfinder 2.0” Self Assessment
- Proprietary Halftime Roadmap® for each stage of the journey
- The Halftime Foundation Assessment®
- A wide selection of Halftime-serving opportunities that match with your dreams, interests and skills
Learn more about getting started with a Halftime Roundtable.