- This event has passed.
“Coffee with Lloyd” Webinar: Deeper, More Meaningful Family Holiday Gatherings
November 14, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 amFree
Holidays come with great predictability, but it’s sometimes hard to know how to plan for these times to be as rich, joy-filled and meaningful as possible.
Part of making our second half the best season is bringing our creative leadership and intentionality to our family, as well as to our calling.
Families come in all different shapes and sizes, with one common theme…no family is perfect. Some families are in crisis, some are healthy and some thriving.
In this 30-minute webinar, Doug and I want to bring to you the framework, ideas, questions and examples to help you create Deeper, More Meaningful Family Holiday Gatherings.
What you will learn:
- Most of the heavy lifting happens beforehand.
- Use your strengths.
- Make it a team effort.
- Be focused and specific.
- A little goes a long way.
Questions & Answers: For those who can stay on, we’ll spend another 20-30 minutes on Q&A.
Click Here to Register & Save Your Spot
View our previous “Coffee with Lloyd” webinars (on YouTube):
• Building Your Platform
• Surround Yourself for Maximum Impact
• 3 Essential Limits to Finishing Well
• The Science of Leverage in Your Second Half
• Designing Your Own Spiritual Renewal Retreat
• Taking the “Awkward” Out of Family Meetings
• Designing Your Own Low-Cost Probes
• A Conversation with Spouses of Halftimers
• Creating a Life-Changing Personal Board
• Including Your Spouse on your Halftime Journey
• Finally Connected