Join us for the next webinar in our monthly series where we chat about strategies and challenges of moving from success to significance. On September 26th at 9:30am ET we’ll be talking about building your platform – a systematic way to make your best contribution.
A platform allows people with different strengths, but a common vision, to leverage processes to serve more people more effectively. In Galatians 6 we are encouraged to do the creative best with our own life, but how do we do that?
In this 30-minute webinar, Doug Piper and I want to explore a systematic way to design the creative platform that will enable you to make your best contribution:
Questions & Answers: For those who can stay on, we’ll spend another 20-30 minutes on Q&A.
View our previous “Coffee with Lloyd” webinars (on YouTube):
• Surround Yourself for Maximum Impact
• 3 Essential Limits to Finishing Well
• The Science of Leverage in Your Second Half
• Designing Your Own Spiritual Renewal Retreat
• Taking the “Awkward” Out of Family Meetings
• Designing Your Own Low-Cost Probes
• A Conversation with Spouses of Halftimers
• Creating a Life-Changing Personal Board
• Including Your Spouse on your Halftime Journey
• Finally Connected