Guided Silent Solo Retreat with Lloyd in Pinehurst, NC
December 13 @ 6:00 pm - December 14 @ 4:00 pm$150
Throughout your Roundtable experience you’ve heard us talk about the power of a silent solo retreat. These intentionally scheduled times away from the busyness and distraction of everyday life calm our hearts, focus our thinking and fine-tune our ear to God’s voice. If we want confirmation of our calling, we need to slow down long enough to hear from the Caller.
What we hear from Halftimers, however, is that they run into challenges when it comes time to actually do their retreat:
- Where would I go? For how long?
- I’ve scheduled them in the past, but it seems I always need to cancel at the last minute.
- What specifically would I do once I got there?
By joining a Halftime coach when they go on their own personal retreat, all of those barriers are removed, so we encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity.
While a majority of the retreat time is spent on your own and in silence, Lloyd will have light structure and content to enhance your own retreat experience.
- Dates: December 13-14, 2019 (Dinner at 6pm Friday to 4pm Saturday)
- Location: Private historic home in Pinehurst, NC
- Cost: $150 for meals and lodging, plus your travel expenses
If you would like to join Lloyd, please email Priscilla George at firstname.lastname@example.org to register or for more info.